HG window cleaner
PH-neutral window cleaning solution
HG window cleaner complies and exceeds all professional requirements, because it is pH-neutral. This means that paint, varnish and plastic are not affected by our window detergent and it is mild for your hands. HG window cleaner is very economical, as one 500ml bottle will allow you to clean your windows at least 35 times. Please take a look at HG glass & mirror spray.
How do you use the HG window cleaner?
Complete the following steps to have your windows clean again with HG window cleaner:
- Add 15ml (approx. 2-3 teaspoons) of HG window cleaner to half a bucket (5L) of lukewarm water.
- Wash the windows with circular motions to achieve the best result.
- Use a squeegee to dry in overlapping strokes.
- Dry the squeegee after every stroke with a clean cloth before using it again.
- Never clean the windows in direct sunlight.
HG window cleaner can be used in undiluted form on very dirty windows. Apply an amount of the product to a sponge and dab onto the dirty area. Leave to work and then remove with water.