HG super protector for wall and floor grout
Tile grout sealer for maximum, colourless and transparent protection
Grout is often porous, which means that it can absorb grease, dirt and scale very easily. Spilling wine, soft drinks or greasy things on floor grout will cause marks on the grout that are very difficult to remove. Wall grout, especially in damp spaces such as the bathroom, will become dirty and ugly due to mould and scale.
During cleaning, water that contains dirt from the wall or the floor, also penetrates the grout. This turns the grout dirty, slowly but surely, and it is difficult or impossible to get clean. Fortunately, there is HG super protector for wall and floor grout for maximum, colourless and transparent protection.
How do you use HG super protector for wall and floor grout?
Follow the steps below for correct use of the tile and grout sealer from HG.
- First clean the grout thoroughly with HG grout cleaner.
- Rinse the grout with clean water and leave to dry for 24 hours.
- Leave new grout to cure and dry completely. For floor grout preferably use the supplied pipette to apply the HG super protector for wall and floor grout. For wall grout in the kitchen or bathroom for example, apply the product to the grout with a brush.
- Any excess product that runs from the wall or floor grout onto the tiles must be removed with a cloth.
- After 36-48 hours the surface can be cleaned again in the usual way. When used on floor grout, you can walk on the floor again after approximately 3 hours. Shower floors can be used again after 8 hours.
250 ml of this tile and grout sealer is sufficient for approximately 30 to 40 m² grout surface.