How do you use HG stain away no. 7?
Follow the steps below to easily remove rust stains from clothes:
- Treat an inconspicuous part of the fabric first and test it for colourfastness.
- Dampen the stain properly with HG stain away no.7 and leave it to work for approximately 1 to 2 hours. Do not let it dry out.
- Then clean thoroughly with warm water and a brush. Repeat the treatment if necessary and leave to soak longer, but do not let the liquid dry out.
- For smaller stains, put the fabric on an absorbent white surface, such as a white tissue for example.
- Dab it with a cloth drenched in the product and then rinse with warm water.