How do you use HG stain away no. 3?
Follow the steps below for easy candle wax, tar & resin stain removal from textiles:
- Treat an inconspicuous part of the fabric first and test it for colourfastness.
- Remove the residues from the stain as much as possible.
- Fill a dish with HG stain away no. 3 and put the part with the stain in the dish.
- Leave the stain to soak for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rub the fabric against the fabric and then rinse properly with warm water.
- Repeat the treatment if necessary and leave to soak longer, but do not let the liquid dry out.
- For smaller stains, put the fabric on an absorbent white surface, such as a white tissue for example.
- Dab it with a cloth drenched in the product and then rinse with warm water.