How do you use HG stain away no. 2?
Follow the steps below to easily remove stains from marker pens, grease, oil and shoe polish from textile:
- Treat an inconspicuous part of the fabric first and test it for colourfastness.
- Remove the residues from the stain as much as possible.
- Fill a dish with HG stain away no. 2 and put the part with the stain in the dish.
- Let it work for 10 to 15 minutes, but do not allow it to dry.
- Rub the fabric against the fabric and then rinse properly with warm water.
- Repeat the treatment if necessary and leave to soak longer, but do not let the liquid dry out.
- Put smaller stains on an absorbent white surface, such as a white tissue for example.
- Dab it with a cloth drenched in the product and then rinse with warm water.