How do you use HG stain away no. 1?
Follow the steps below to effortlessly remove coffee, tea, ketchup, fruit, red wine & ink stains from textile:
- Treat an inconspicuous part of the fabric first and test it for colourfastness.
- Remove the residues from the stain as much as possible.
- Fill a bucket with 1 litre of hot water and dissolve HG stain away no. 1 into the bucket.
- Submerge the part with the stain and leave to soak for 30 minutes.
- Always follow the instructions on the fabric care label. For stubborn stains dilute the solution to 4 litres.
- Submerge the whole garment, leave to soak for a few hours and submerge the garment again regularly.
- Then rinse thoroughly with warm water.