Boiled Linseed Oil
- A natural and effective way to restore timber and seals porous tiles & stones (including terracotta, slate and flag stone).
- Enhances tired wood (except newer green oak, then Raw Linseed Oil is preferred).
- A sealing oil that dries with a satin finish and a reddish tint.
- Quicker drying than raw linseed oil.
- Can be diluted with white spirit/genuine turps.
- For floors, extra protection can be gained from a coat of traffic wax.
- Coverage 10 m2 per litre (porous/timber).
- Available in 250ml, 500ml, 1L, 2.5L and 5L
£4.50 – £50.00